Why CTI is the Most Trusted Name in Adhesive Coating Companies That Work on Contract
Adhesive coating companies that work on contract and produce quality goods can be hard to find. The process of adhesive coating is capital-intensive, and there’s not always a convenient option readily available. Conversion Technologies International addresses these issues head-on with a commitment to flexibility, efficiency, and customer service. We offer a huge variety of adhesive technologies designed to provide maximum value for our clients.
What services do we offer, and how do they outperform those applications offered by other adhesives coating firms? We’d be delighted to answer your questions.
Adhesive Coating Options CTI Offers
We are a full-service contract coating company with a focus on rolled and sheet goods. Our capabilities include hot melt, water based, and spray adhesives. We’ve worked with clients in industries including:
- Wind Energy
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Roofing Materials
The heart of our high-performance adhesives lies in our modular manufacturing system. In fact, our unique system gives us unmatched capacity to experiment with manufacturing processes. We source our adhesives from many different suppliers, and we can also work within our clients’ supply chains.
To that end, our extensive array of adhesive coating options includes:
- Hot melt spray coating
- Water-based spray coating
- Meyer rod
- Hot roll coater
And, we’ve equipped our facilities to add adhesive features (hot melt or otherwise) including:
- Many more
Our capacities are exceptional; however, that quality doesn’t mean much without performance to back it up. Fortunately, at CTI, we’re just as good as putting the plan into practice as we are at creating it!
Why CTI Outperforms Other Adhesive Coating Companies
- Capacity for Innovation: We specialize in solving tough manufacturing issues. Our expertise has helped develop custom adhesive solutions for many different customers. CTI even helped develop the first-ever water-based PP foam primer intended for automotive headliner applications. Moreover, we’ve continued to develop these products and retain a consistent presence in the industry.
- Flexibility and Versatility: The modular manufacturing capabilities of CTI’s facilities are second to none. We’ve specifically designed our production facilities to provide our clients with an extensive variety of options. In our facility, we can quickly swap out tools and materials to test and optimize manufacturing processes. Most importantly, this enables us to provide research & development services for our customers as well as production.
- Proven Track Record: CTI has worked with a variety of the biggest names in many industries. Our clients include Clorox, Du Pont, Kimberly-Clark, Owens Corning, and many others. Some of the world’s most prominent manufacturers trust us to produce quality products for them.
- Smart and Systematic: Our five-step development process is the key to our success, and to our clients’. CTI’s specialty is end-to-end solutions. We’ll work with you every step of the way to develop your customized solution, including:
- Research & Development
- Lab Testing & Samples
- Pilot Trial Run
Get Started with CTI Today
No matter the applications and adhesive types you’re looking for, CTI almost certainly has a solution for you. Why invest in the expensive equipment required for one manufacturing step? You can outsource to the experts who will complete your process using state-of-the art equipment. If you’ve been looking at other adhesive coating companies and haven’t found the right fit yet, look no further! Just place one call to 419-924-5566 or contact us online for a quote. We’re ready to provide the cutting-edge adhesive solutions that your business demands!