Advanced Coating Technologies Available from CTI
Getting professional coating technologies shouldn’t break your budget. Why invest in expensive equipment and technology and the labor costs associated with their operation? Moreover, allowing a contract converter to handle difficult processes saves on these costs. Additionally, there is no need to purchase equipment that may not be the optimal solution to your manufacturing issue.
Advanced Coating Technologies
There is no company better equipped in lamination and adhesive coating. CTI has an extensive array of equipment and the expertise to handle whatever clients need. Furthermore, they use a specialized process for all jobs that allows them to handle a wide range of materials. Check out just a few of the materials they deal with regularly:
- & many more!
CTI also has the ability to process many different coatings, including hot melts, water-based, thermoplastic, water-repellent, and fire-retardant. Their facility includes hot air drying and room temperature curing to handle all adhesive processes. Also, they can accommodate larger projects, with widths up to 120 inches and rolls up to 2,000 pounds. Basically. whatever challenge clients have, these experts know how to solve it.
A Tried and True Process
CTI combines advanced coating technologies with a reliable, five-step process:
1. Initial consultation—before they ever begin work, CTI offers a free consultation. Their experts make sure that their capabilities match clients’ goals. Experts also learn more about each project and offer insights and suggestions. This way, both CTI, and their client have a better idea of what the project will entail.
2. Research & development—few companies have the R&D capabilities that CTI can offer. Clients can take advantage of facilities, labs and equipment to improve products. For more information on these powerful capabilities, see below.
3. Lab testing/sample—producing any successful product involves trial and error. CTI offers clients the ability to produce test or sample products to make improvements. Often, there is little to no charge for this step, depending on complexity of materials and requirements.
4. Pilot trial run—after the testing phase, a pilot trial run can make the difference between success and failure. CTI has the expertise and equipment to run pilot trials mimicking full production runs. From there, clients can gain valuable insights critical for successful production.
5. Full production run—after completing the testing cycle, full production can begin. Thanks to pre-production, clients know what to expect and know their product is as strong as possible. Moreover, CTI’s massive facilities stand ready to finish all products on time and on budget.
Lastly, Get Help with Research and Development
Fine-tuning the surface of a product before beginning mass production can often mean the difference between success and failure. That’s why CTI has devoted considerable resources to helping clients before it’s too late. Their experts can help develop materials and bonding requirements critical to success. Clients can take advantage of facilities, labs, and equipment, all backed by decades of technical expertise. This valuable service allows customers to evaluate and test products and their markets before committing to full production. CTI’s technicians can even help with the final steps of the design phase. Thus, it’s no wonder that companies from start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations utilize these services.
They serve a broad range of prominent manufacturers in many industries, including automotive, roofing materials, consumer products, modular furniture, and more.
A Partner Clients Can Trust
Lastly, CTI prides itself on being a partner for their customers. Therefore, they offer a wide range of services and a consultative approach. From fine-tuning products to developing new techniques, they help customers succeed. Simply put, there is no product so unique that CTI can’t help improve it.
So, give them a call today at 419-924-5566 for more information on coating technologies and how they can help with your process.
- << < Previous Post
- 204 Next Post > >>