Contract Manufacturing Companies — Your Helping Hand
Every manufacturing firm knows that production line challenges have to be dealt with swiftly and efficiently. For most industries, best practices means hiring contract manufacturing companies to step in with a helping hand. In the rolled goods industry, one contract manufacturer consistently outperforms the others: Conversion Technologies International.
How CTI Outperforms Other Contract Manufacturing Companies
Only CTI offers the versatility and capacity to meet the toughest production and R&D challenges. Our manufacturing process is flexible and responsive in a way other contract manufacturers can’t match. We design custom rolled goods solutions that exceed expectations and keep your firm competitive at crunch time. That’s why we’ve worked for some of the biggest names in business, including Ford, Hanes, Du Pont — even Steinway Pianos. Let’s dive a little deeper into some of our capabilities:
Our facilities are fully equipped to handle both hot-melt and water-based adhesives with a huge variety of options and parameters. We’ve helped design peel-and-stick roofing materials for several different manufacturers and excel at creating tough, performance-ready adhesive solutions.
- Coating options for many common materials, including felt, non-wovens, foam, cloth, and many more.
- Hot roll, slot die, gravure, knife-over-roll, and many other coating mechanisms available.
- Cure temperatures up to 350° Fahrenheit and adhesive thickness up to 60 mm.
Lamination is another area where the versatility of our manufacturing process allows us to create smart, innovative solutions. In our work for an automotive company, CTI created an aluminum-to-non-woven lamination process no other contract manufacturer had successfully achieved. It’s all thanks to our state-of-the-art facility:
- Single- and double-sided lamination, thermoplastic, gravure, and more.
- Up to three simultaneous substrates, including PVC, rubber, fabric, polyester, and others.
- Belt laminator allows lamination of sheet goods.
Any true full-service rolled goods producer should have die cutting options available, and CTI has the best around:
- Flatbed, steel rule, and belt fed die presses with up to 150 tons of pressure.
- Die cut materials up to 60” wide and ⅝” thick.
- Film laminating and single-color printing also available.
If your firm is dealing with an overbooked production line or you’re dreading a lengthy R&D process, don’t wait. Get a leg up from CTI today. Call us at 419-924-5566 for a free, no-obligation consultation or contact us through our website. You deserve to work with contract manufacturing companies as dedicated to success as you are.