Custom Laminations – Our Innovative Work Process
When you’re creating a new product for your market, there’s not necessarily a road map to follow. You need to work with a team that has the adaptability and creativity to provide truly cutting-edge quality. Of course, custom laminations demand these qualities too, on a scale that can sometimes tax a firm’s resources. That’s why, at Conversion Technologies International, we’ve equipped ourselves to be your full-service contract lamination manufacturer.
Our manufacturing and design process is the result of years of work and decades of combined experience from team members. We offer:
- Free Consultation. Our experts will assess your needs, our capabilities, and how to align the two.
- Research and Development. You’ll have access to our full range of lamination facilities, labs, and equipment. Plus, you’ll have the most important resource of all — our specialist lamination engineers who can help to drive results.
- Lab Testing. We’ll create the samples you need to make sure your process is functioning smoothly.
- Pilot Run. One of the most important steps. Quickly, we’ll turn plans into products and fine-tune the process to make sure it performs.
- Production. CTI’s facilities are equipped to handle production runs large and small, using a variety of materials and processes. Our strength is in our modular approach. Therefore, we are able to combine resources as required, in order to produce the best possible results.
At every level, our process focuses on maximizing ROI and generating efficient, scalable production methods without sacrificing quality. Next, we’ll look at some of our many capabilities.
Custom Laminations Capabilities
In this section, we’ll focus on the broad range of services that help our clients succeed. If you don’t see what you need in these abbreviated lists, contact us — our capabilities extend well beyond what’s listed here! We serve a wide variety of industries, including:
- Home Goods
- Consumer Packaged Goods
And our methods include:
- Hot Roll
- Thermoplastic Adhesive
- Meyer rod
- And more!
For more information, including the substrates and adhesives we work with, click here! And, to see real examples of how we’ve developed innovative processes for our clients, look at our success stories.
Bringing real innovation to your market requires quality resources and technology. At CTI, we help our clients through our investment in a state-of-the-art custom laminations facility. Your company benefits by saving on the upfront investment in expensive equipment. Moreover, by utilizing our resources, you determine the best solution for your final production requirements. We are fully equipped to be the contract facility you can trust with your most challenging lamination jobs. Today, call 419-924-5566 to find out what CTI can do for you or contact us online.