Fiber Glass Coating Services Available from CTI
Adhesive coatings evolve very quickly. New technologies and processes are constantly introduced to the market. New color or layer options can significantly impact the surface area of any product. As such, it takes an expert to stay on top of these changes. Conversion Technologies International (CTI) is an industry leader in adhesive coatings. They employ multiple methods for any surface coating. For example, they provide fiber glass coating services to clients who need it, but may not have the appropriate equipment. Moreover, they are committed to customer satisfaction. In fact, most of their clients are either repeat clients or referrals from other satisfied customers.
Fiber Glass Coating
CTI has years of experience helping clients in all types of industries. Check out just a few areas of their expertise:
- Contract work
- Large format
- Toll and wide web toll laminations
- One- or two-sided
- Rotary screen
- Slot die hot melt
- Hot roll
- Thermoplastic adhesive
- Meyer-rod coating
- Water-based gravure
- Hot-melt gravure
They can also help clients solve new challenges. For example, one of their clients needed a light adhesive coating for their product. The client needed a fiber glass coating for an open, lightweight product used in the wind and energy industry. CTI started by evaluating the needs of the customer. Using their unique process, they developed a plan specifically for this client.
They started by making several variations of the product for testing. They then put them through rigorous testing to see which one worked best. From there, they determined specifications and ran a full production run. The yearly volume was more than 3 million feet. The roll was 24 inches in diameter with varying width. CTI oversaw the project, ensuring the proper amount of adhesive was applied. They used an in-line beta gauge scanner to ensure accuracy. Plus, CTI backs their product with customer satisfaction. And their coatings will last for years to come.
A Process Unlike Any Other
Applying adhesive coatings to plastic or any other surface requires expertise and precision. CTI has plenty of both. They back up that expertise with a five-step process that means success for each and every client:
- Initial Consultation—start with a free, no-obligation consultation. Here, CTI will match client needs to their skills to be sure they can help. When you review all factors upfront, you save time and money.
- Research & Development—this is likely the most valuable step. Test and retest until a product is just right. Utilize CTI’s expertise and machinery to ensure the product will be a success.
- Lab Testing/Sample—CTI can produce a sample at just about any stage. Plus, many of them can be produced at no charge. In the event of a complex sample, the charge is minimal.
- Pilot Run—a pilot run can determine success or failure. Only once the process is underway can some issues come to light. Resolve them before undertaking a full production run.
- Production—after everything is checked, full production begins. CTI has the equipment, manpower, and experience to bring any project to market.
Trust the Experts
Why trust a valuable product to just anyone? Why invest in expensive equipment and manpower to complete one step of a manufacturing cycle? Trust only the very best. CTI is an industry leader with decades of experience. Their experts can help with every step of the process. Leverage their experience and knowledge for the best possible product. Hit the market ready to succeed with any product. Plus, test and refine until it is ready. Do it all using CTI’s cutting-edge technology and equipment. Don’t waste time or money on investing your own funds in this equipment.
To begin, fill out this contact form to request a quote. Or, call them today at 419-924-5566 to talk to an expert.