Advanced Coating Technologies from CTI, the Industry Leader
Many manufactured products need a finishing step before they are ready to compete in a crowded market. For instance, maybe a laminate floor company wants to increase surface tension on a product. Or, maybe a company wants to add a waterproof layer to one of their products for differentiation. They can achieve these value-added benefits through adhesive coating technologies from Conversion Technologies International (CTI).
CTI offers a wide range of services to suit manufacturing clients in virtually any industry. They are also familiar with a wide range of applications and techniques. Moreover, they have the equipment and expertise to get the job done. Why invest in expensive equipment, when CTI can handle complex solutions for you? From hot melt and water-based adhesives to general coatings, CTI knows how to get the job done. Even better, they are a partner that can help every step of the way.
Benefits of Advanced Coating Technologies
CTI has been the leader in coating technologies for a quarter of a century. No one is better-equipped to offer these services than their team. That’s because they have an extensive array of equipment and material to handle whatever clients need. They use a specialized process for all jobs that allows for a wide range of utilized materials. Check out just a few of the materials they deal with regularly:
- & many more!
CTI also has the ability to process many different coatings, including hot melts, water-based, thermoplastic, water-repellent, and fire-retardant. Their facility includes hot air drying and room temperature curing to handle all adhesive processes. CTI can even accommodate larger projects, with widths up to 120 inches and rolls up to 2,000 pounds. Whatever challenge clients have, they know how to solve it.
CTI’s Process Combines Creativity with Capability
One of the unique advantages of CTI is their tried and true process for getting every job right. They follow these steps with every project, so every outcome is just like the customer envisions. Check out this 5-step process below:
- 1—Initial Consultation. Start off on the right foot with a free consultation. They will make sure that your goals match their capabilities, so no one wastes their time. Thus, you have a full picture of what to expect during the entire process.
- 2—Research & Development. State-of-the-art equipment backed by industry-leading service. What could be better? At CTI, you’ll receive both. Don’t invest in expensive machinery—use theirs! And take advantage of their decades of experience.
- 3—Lab Testing/Sample. A successful product needs to go through trial and error first. CTI offers clients the ability to produce test or sample products to make improvements. Best of all, there is often little to no charge, depending on complexity of materials and requirements.
- 4—Pilot Run. A pilot run is often the difference between success and failure. You never know how a product will turn out until it’s in your hands. From there, clients gain valuable insights and can even make improvements before final production.
- 5—Production. Only after their experts check every aspect and make all improvements does production begin. Use CTI’s advanced facilities, expertise, and equipment to handle the job right. Save money and manpower by getting their experts to do the job on their machinery.
- CTI’s extensive manufacturing lines are ready to process any project you have. They back up their technology with 25 years of experience. No wonder companies from every industry turn to them for help. Clients are in the automotive, consumer products, construction materials, medical, furniture industries, and many more.
The Industry Leader
CTI is a true, consultative partner. From solving production challenges to improving products, their experts can help. And not just in the end stages. Their experts can help every step of the way, so you have the strongest possible end product. A state-of-the-art facility complete with the latest technology and machinery can make quick work of any job. Make sure your products are ready for the market before you ship.
It’s easy to see why companies from start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations take advantage of this valuable service. Ready to start on your next project? Start by filling out this easy-to-use quote form. Their experts will be in touch shortly to get the ball rolling.
Or, give them a call today at 419-924-5566 for more information.